Nearly all of the used saddles listed here are still being utilized at our Léttleiki training facility. Because of this, prices may be subject to change. In addition, you are welcome to try out any of the saddles we have in stock and use in training; this can be extremely helpful in selecting just the right new saddle for you and your horse! We also have a large variety of used bits, bridles, nosebands, saddle pads, girths, stirrups, and other items available for sale that are not listed on the website. Contact Maggie for more information on the used equipment we have available for sale.
Hrimnir Pro, 18″ Seat – $2,000
- Changeable gullets that are easy to change yourself
(currently with medium wide)
- Made from high quality leather from Remy Carriat in France
- The Dupont® tree spreads the weight evenly on the horses’ back
- Comfortably soft seat
Iceland Saddle, 16″ Seat – $1,400
Island Sleipnir, 17.5″ Seat – $1,485
Lovatt & Ricketts, 17″ Seat – $1,150
- Some wear and indentation on seat.
- Otherwise excellent condition!
Top Reiter Start, 17 1/2″ Seat – $1,000
- Standard tree (34)
- Comfortable and balanced seat
- Supportive knee roll
- Single flap allows for close contact
- Particularly popular for competitive riders but suitable for all
Ástund Royal Flair, 17.5″ Seat – $1,200
- This is an Ástund classic whose quality never goes out of style.
- This saddle is old but in very good condition. Stirrup leathers are showing signs of wear.
Island Sleipnir, 16.5″ Seat – $1,485
Kentaur Kari Exclusive, 17″ Seat – $1,300
Eques Sella Plus, 16.5″ Seat – $1,900 [Virtually New]
Very lightly used, like-new condition!
From Eques Website:
“Sella Plus is a saddle with good support for horse and rider. It is currently the best-selling saddle in Scandinavia as it fits most horses.
Sella Plus is designed so the rider can be in close contact with the horse. It is a short mono-flap saddle and the knee rolls are placed on the outside and give good support. The design of the knee rolls and seat combine to help promote a correct position of the rider. The seat is medium deep.
Characteristics of Sella Plus
- Flexible saddle tree with changeable gullet
- Quality leather (made of soft calf skin) with a good grip
- Front riser effect that lifts the front of the saddle up and therefore achieves the same purpose as a riser pad
- The shape of the panels of the saddle is designed for a wider surface for better weight distribution and comfort of the horse
- The panels are with three layers of latex”